As 2016 has ended and 2017 begins, there is much to be thankful for:
- Having a Home. No matter where you live, having a place to call home is something to be thankful for.
- Safety and Security. Being able to wake up without fear allows us to really live life.
- Pets. Our pets offer one of the best examples of unconditional love.
- Kindness of Strangers. Never take the kindness of a stranger for granted.
- Diversity. The world would be a boring place without diversity.
- Freedom of Speech and Religion. Being able to express our thoughts and feelings freely should never be taken for granted. Being able to worship whomever and however we want is something many people don’t ever experience.
- Laughter. Without laughter, the world would be a sad place.
Metro Meals on Wheels would like to thank everyone for their continued support whether it be through volunteering or through donations. The generosity given to our program, and our clients, is greatly appreciated. We would like to take the time to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year!